Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Holiday Smokey Silver eye look

Here I am using first The Body Shop Eye Definer shade BLUE SMOKE at the upper and lower lash line smudging it for a smoky look. Then Benefit's Skinny Jeans on the lid, followed by Ice Princess by L.A. Minerals, a lighter silver color placed at the extension of Skinny Jeans. On my brow bone, right beneath the eyebrow I used Aspen Summit from Sephora which was part of my Birthday Sephora Gift Set. Towards the end I used Calvin Klein's eye definition crayon in INTENSE BLACK on the lower waterline. The Eyeliner to cover the false eye lashes is Black Radiance Waterproof  in Black. The Lashes are by ylure, pre-glued ready to wear in 116. I applied a small part of mascara from Jane Be Pure, Aquaceuticals closer to the tear duct.




No comments:

Post a Comment